Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

Les commandes sont pour le moment fermées jusqu'à nouvel ordre, mais je peux assurer le support.

Merci de votre compréhension.

Requests are currently closed, but I can do some support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Important links - Liens importants

Règles - Rules | Présentez-vous - Introduce yourself | Problème d'inscription ? - Registration problem ?

Ishimaru-Design > Ishimaru-Design (fr-en) > Rules & Announcements - Règles et annonces > News in English > To begin the new year nicely : phpBB styles update

RSS >  To begin the new year nicely : phpBB styles update, following the release of phpBB 3.0.10
Ishimaru Chiaki #1 03/01/2012 - 23h37

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

Hello,

First of all, I wish you a Happy New Yeur 2012 and I hope that your new year had a nicer beginning than mine, for last Monday I fell on the stair landing becaise I didn't see the shoe that was lying on the floor and that was almost the same color than the carpet while the stairs were dimly lit.  This resulted in a light sprain at my right ankle and so, I worked on my PC while having my foot on a seat, with an ice bag on my ankle.  My foot is still sensitive today, but I almost stopped limping.

So, while I was having the ice bag on my ankle, I updated my phpBB3 styles to make them compatible with phpBB 3.0.10 that was released a few hours earlier.  As the codechanges were quite minor, thanks to the template inheritance, my revisions were validated on phpBB.com a few hours after I submitted them.

So I just updated them (+ the style infos on the site and the board) and I sent the links to phpBB-fr.com.  Now all is left is the update on phpBBHacks.com.

Talking about phpBBHacks, I announce you that I finished second on phpBBHacks.com's Top 5 Style authors of 2011, as you can see on this link.

In the next news, I'll give you some news about the progress of the site's future version, for the Holidays aren't the best period for coding.

Ishimaru Chiaki

>  Fast reply

Ishimaru-Design > Ishimaru-Design (fr-en) > Rules & Announcements - Règles et annonces > News in English > To begin the new year nicely : phpBB styles update

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).