Ishimaru-Design

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

Welcome on Ishimaru Design

Important links

The forum's rules | Introduce yourself - Présentez-vous (Obligatory)

Latest news

We are looking for : 3 ID Graph - You can apply here

The graphic requests are reopened, but we can't accept long requests (full themes) or Flash requests until we get more graphic designers.
Les commandes sont réouvertes, mais nous ne pouvons pas accepter les commandes longues (thèmes complets), ni les Flash tant que nous n'aurons pas davantage de graphistes.

Ishimaru-Design > The Workshop (en) > Graphics Requests > Styles elements, ranks > Dungeons and Dragons banner needed

RSS >  Dungeons and Dragons banner needed, sorry if this is in the wrong section
Kilsek #1 02/04/2008 - 14h49

Class : ID Analyst
Registered on : 14/12/2007

Offline Mail Www

Size:  740 X100
Font:  Neverwinter
Font color:  I would like to see what a middle dark purple looks like
Text size:  What ever is reasonable
Text:  Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons (Top line centered)
D&D RPG and Miniatures Geeks (Bottom line Centered)

Please use this as a border going all the way around:  http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/11/08/00/26/cellpi10.gif

Please put this in the center:  http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/11/08/00/26/tiles210.jpg

Can you put smoke continually moving around that image?

Thanks
Ishimaru Chiaki #2 04/04/2008 - 04h53

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007

Offline Mail Www

Hello.

The borders are quite thick (28px thick), so I am thinking about making the banner at least 30px higher because if I try to keep the texts inside the center, I get a very small font.

To show you what I mean :
Posted Image
It's over for Montreal, they won't have the Stanley Cup this year :(
Kilsek #3 09/04/2008 - 18h47

Offline Mail Www

any way we can shrink the border a bit?  And we can raise the hieght to 125

I like the text fashion please keep it like that, but see how it is below?  Please do it like that

uhmm this was a rough draft that someone started (never finished), can you do the top of the border like this?

Posted Image

lol and...........

put this image maybe on both sides like facing each other:

Posted Image

if your swords weren't out before they are now eh?
Edited by Kilsek on 10/04/2008 at 00h34.
Skittles #4 10/04/2008 - 00h48

Class : ID Newbie
Registered on : 03/03/2008

Kilsek @ 09/04/2008 - 18h47 wrote:

uhmm this was a rough draft that someone started (never finished), can you do the top of the border like this?

Posted Image

Kilsek, I don't think you should say "never finished" as I believe that Jalokim is still working on it.  If he was done, I believe he would have moved it to the "done" section at the SF.  And did you remove his design tag?  As I don't see it anymore.

Or are you just trying to see who can get it done faster?

I don't think it's very fair to Ishimaru Chiaki, or for that matter Jalokim either, to have two different people working on the same thing.  They have lives too you know.  Or maybe it's just me.  Just my personal opinion.

I apologize Ishimaru Chiaki for jumping in here.  This is all I have to say on the issue.  You won't hear from me again in this thread. ;)
Edited by Skittles on 10/04/2008 at 00h50.
Kilsek #5 10/04/2008 - 00h59

Offline Mail Www

I wouldnt have posted here if I thought he was going to finish.  And I do realize that they have lives of thier own.  I am not forcing people to do anything.

as far as the tag, I tried to do the border and messed it all up.  If you look through the forum here you would see how many times I have asked how to do borders and all.

As I stated on my post on the helkp site I dont mind about the tag.  Your concerns would have been better dealt with in PM.

Is the reason for all the help site mods hostility towards me lately been because of the post on my help site?  Well need I remind you we live in USA-Freedome of speach is well protected here.

Not to mention I took care of said post
Edited by Kilsek on 10/04/2008 at 01h02.
Blood #6 10/04/2008 - 01h06

Class : ID Mod
Registered on : 14/11/2007

Different sites, different problems :dry:

Skittles: Please use P.Ms, even though I understand your concern, it would have bee wiser to conact Ishimaru Chiaki & Kilsek via P.M

Kilsek: cf my first line.

P.S: Thanks
Ishimaru Chiaki #7 15/04/2008 - 00h20

Offline Mail Www

Sorry to be late, this issue made me being not certain to continue this request or not.  Plus, lately I am doing exercises on other creation styles (sig techniques, pixel-art).

If I have time tomorrow, I will continue the banner, because this night, I have painting lessons.  It's been almost two months since last time I went because of Mom's surgery.
Kilsek #8 16/04/2008 - 14h42

Offline Mail Www

No problem take your time and I understand.
Ishimaru Chiaki #9 03/05/2008 - 11h28

Offline Mail Www

I finally got back the courage to finish this request.

Here is the banner's v2 with the new size :
Posted Image
Kilsek #10 Yesterday - 13h52

Offline Mail Www

Love the text but it seems as though the background image (the monster) is gone.  My eye site is real bad in the morning.  So I cant really tell but it looks it.

By the way I have been having troubles getting on this site.  I guess I should have Pmed Caihlem on the support site.  On a different computer now.  I shall try the other computer with firefox and then try to get on here.

Can you keep the D&D RPG and Miniatures Geeks text the same size?
Ishimaru Chiaki #11 Yesterday - 17h28

Offline Mail Www

I didn't have any monster in your images you provided :wacko:

In your first post :

Kilsek @ 02/04/2008 - 08h49 wrote:

Please use this as a border going all the way around:  http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/11/08/00/26/cellpi10.gif

Please put this in the center:  http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/11/08/00/26/tiles210.jpg

and later : http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/11/08/00/26/dr501011.png

>  Fast reply

Ishimaru-Design > The Workshop (en) > Graphics Requests > Styles elements, ranks > Dungeons and Dragons banner needed

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).

Affiliates : Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image  -  Fav links : Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image