Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

Étant enfin de retour sur Ubuntu, je peux maintenant faire du support.
Je rappelle que je suis toujours absente du jeudi soir au dimanche soir jusqu'à la fin de l'été !

Merci de votre compréhension.

Now that I'm back on Ubuntu, I can do support again.
I also remind that I am still absent from Thursday evening to Sunday evening until the end of summer !

Thanks for your understanding.

Important links - Liens importants

Règles - Rules | Présentez-vous - Introduce yourself | Problème d'inscription ? - Registration problem ?

RSS >  My gallery (reloaded)
Chiroki #16 07/12/2008 - 08h11

Class : ID Newbie
Registered on : 29/11/2007

Ton template Ubuntu est franchement beau... O___O
Bravo à toi !  ;)
Ishimaru Chiaki #17 07/12/2008 - 18h43

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Online Mail Www

Il me reste quelques détails à finaliser avant de l'envoyer à la validation.
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
Ishimaru Chiaki #18 31/12/2008 - 04h53

Online Mail Www

New design in progress for a special request, and first punbb style

On a French FM directory board (lesforumsde.forumactif.com), Toto456, the admin, contacted me because the webmaster of I-tchat is about to change forum script (from ipb to punbb 1.3.x - both are non-FM) for his support forum and so, he wants a custom design for the new version.  So, he talked about it with Toto456 who then thought about me and so, PM'd me to ask me if I'm interested in making a punbb 1.3.x design for this webmaster.
Even if I had no experience in punbb, I knew I would learn quite fast since I have stronge knowledge in CSS2 (punbb is valid xhtml 1.0 strict).  So, I installed punbb on my localhost and spent a whole night testing it and learning its CSS before I confirmed.

Then, this continued by email between me and the webmaster and I'm now quite advanced in the design progress.

Here's the current version of the demo who directly came out from my Gimp :
SpoilerPosted Image

Note 1 : I only have the EN package, so I had to base my texts from the english texts I have on my local punbb testboard
Note 2 : Only the i-tchat logo (provided by the webmaster) + its derivatives, and the small planet icon (taken from open clipart library) aren't mine.  The rest is homemade, even the navigation icons - I used the paths and selections a lot to draw them.
Note 3 : The table headers won't be as high as in the demo once CSS coded.
Note 4 : The fonts are here only for demo purpose.  They will be removed before I cut the design in pieces.
Note 5 : I volontarily omitted some parts (texts between the menu and the forum index, stats box) in order to simplify the demo.

I'm currently waiting for his reply to see if there is anything to modify before I code it in the CSS.
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
Ishimaru Chiaki #19 06/01/2009 - 04h02

Online Mail Www

I talked about the PunBB 1.3.x style I was working on for a request.  I had just one very small detail to modify (the redirect forum icon).  The rest was perfect for him.

Now I almost finished the coding part (who made me discover two CSS glitches I reported ASAP in the bug report section of the support forum) and here's a screenshot of the index :
SpoilerPosted Image
Ishimaru Chiaki #20 25/01/2009 - 00h26

Online Mail Www

After the PunBB skin, I came back to CB, to start a new skin about Nintendo Wii.  The colors were inspired by the Wii section of nintendo.ca

Index preview (before I make the folders)
SpoilerPosted Image

After I made the forum folders
SpoilerPosted Image

And topic folders (still have "bookmark", "sticky" and "announcement" icons to make)
SpoilerPosted Image

When there are new posts, the inner icon turns blue, and topics where the poster has participated are marked with a blue border.
maëlstrom_19 #21 25/01/2009 - 18h45

Class : ID GFX
Registered on : 16/11/2007
Sex : Male

wow I like this one pretty much.  :)

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).