Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

Les commandes sont pour le moment fermées jusqu'à nouvel ordre, mais je peux assurer le support.

Merci de votre compréhension.

Requests are currently closed, but I can do some support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Important links - Liens importants

Règles - Rules | Présentez-vous - Introduce yourself | Problème d'inscription ? - Registration problem ?

RSS >  My gallery (reloaded)
Ishimaru Chiaki #1 20/01/2008 - 00h11

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

This time, I decided to clean up my gallery and set it back to zero, because last time I opened my gallery on a board, I had to split it in 3 posts to be sure to have place when I update.

I will gradually add new pics.

Vector graphics

My first vector creation with Inkscape.  I reproduced Forumotion's old smiley face.  I kept the SVG archive so I still can make either a very small or a XXL version of it without quality loss.
(should install the spoiler tag...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/ladykatt/inkscape/smileyfa.png

phpBB2 styles

- View my styles page
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
Eximma #2 21/01/2008 - 14h01

Class : ID Mod
Registered on : 17/11/2007

I can see there is the "Support-Actif" theme :)

It makes me remember a lot of things :( But now I'm happy in the English support (That's not the same mentality as the French forum >.>  :? )

But The last ID is missing me :(
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ishimaru Chiaki #3 22/01/2008 - 01h46

Offline Mail Www

"Eximma" a dit:

I can see there is the "Support-Actif" theme :)

Yes ^^  As soon as SupportActif has been deleted, the style didn't have this "exclusivity" anymore, so I decided to recycle this style for self-service.

About the French board... no comment -_-  I'm going to delete my two accounts as soon as my messages are deleted.  But I will keep my account on the English one.

About the previous ID, this moving was necessary.  I couldn't see myself continue on a FM with FM-only services if I leave the FM supports.  And whenever I get a big sanction or not on a FM support (because of flamewars), I don't have the risks of getting my board deleted if my board is non-FM, and most of all, I can restore it anytime if something bad happens (hack, etc.), just like I did when Olympe got hacked by a crashers team.

Talking about this, I will do another backup, even if I did one last Sunday night.
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
Chiroki #4 24/02/2008 - 06h06

Class : ID Newbie
Registered on : 29/11/2007

Salut,
Tes thèmes PHPBB2 sont réellement jolie !
Félicitation !

------

Hi,
Your PHPBB2 skin are realy nice !
Congragulation !

Chiroki ;)
Ishimaru Chiaki #5 24/02/2008 - 06h21

Offline Mail Www

En plus, je les ai mis à jour dernièrement, avec la sortie de la version 2.0.23.  J'ai également corrigé un oubli que j'avais fait dans modcp_body.tpl (les dimensions du dossier de topic).
Ishimaru Chiaki #6 28/02/2008 - 00h53

Offline Mail Www

New vector graphics for a logo request on HOL :

Posted Image

I first drew the bird on a sketchbook, then I scanned it so I can have guides to draw it with Inkscape.
The request was for a newly-founded association who organizes concerts and cultural events to help charitable works such as researches against cystic fibrosis.  So I chose the singing bird as symbol of hope.  Only this association has my permission to use this logo
Missanthropy #7 04/03/2008 - 11h29

Registered on : 02/02/2008

Offline Www

That's a very nice Logo Katt.  :D
Ishimaru Chiaki #8 20/03/2008 - 16h26

Offline Mail Www

New ad banner for Help-on-line.org's new Psychological Help service :
Posted Image
Ishimaru Chiaki #9 05/06/2008 - 16h43

Offline Mail Www

Since I began my sig techniques lessons, here's my first finished sig :
Posted Image

This was for a SOTW (Signature of the week) about heroes on Projet-Gimp

-----------
I also began a ConnectixBoards skin.
Posted Image
It's not finished yet.

For this skin, I redrew the CB logo under Inkscape :
Posted Image
maëlstrom_19 #10 05/06/2008 - 18h44

Class : ID GFX
Registered on : 16/11/2007
Sex : Male

Wow this is cool. :)

I like the skin. A second color in the desing would be nice too, a kind of gray or something. However, I love the Spiderman Sig.  ^^
Ishimaru Chiaki #11 05/06/2008 - 20h40

Offline Mail Www

The tables and other blocks are already lightgrey
(note : the stats block has changed, it's now lightgrey.  I corrected the CSS)
Blood #12 07/06/2008 - 03h46

Class : ID Mod
Registered on : 14/11/2007
Sex : Male

Yup, that's one mighty sexy sig you got there  :lol:

(Wouldn't know where the tuts are would you? :inn: )
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ishimaru Chiaki #13 07/06/2008 - 04h05

Offline Mail Www

> Mikichou : I've got a formation on Projet-Gimp, there are many Gimp users who are skillful at sig techniques (smudge, c4d, render inlaying).

You can find the link in the ad buttons list, at the bottom of the forum's page, between the SDZ and HOL ones.
Ishimaru Chiaki #14 17/07/2008 - 05h46

Offline Mail Www

I finally can show you this : http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org/tests/phpBB3/index.php

This is my first phpBB3 style.  It's almost finished, there are a few details left before I can release it.  I have to solve the template header issue (I had to use a dirty trick to hide the rounded corners.  Since I'm currently under Ubuntu, I haven't tested under IE7 yet, I'll do it when I'll boot on XP.

Unfortunately, at the moment that I wanted to post my link on phpBB-fr.com, the forum was under maintenance.

You can now test using this account who has almost full moderation in one section :
SpoilerUsername : testuser
Password : test00

For most icons (except the ubuntu logo I found on the net), I found them in my /usr/share/icons/ directory where all Ubuntu icons are located (there are both PNG and SVG files) on my PC.
This time, I had to do a lot of SVG export into bitmap.

EDIT : Style updated in order to correct a wrong template set attribution (strangely, it happened only on the online board, not on the local one).  You should now see the two panels on top and bottom of pages.
Edited by Ishimaru Chiaki on 17/07/2008 at 16h19.
Kilsek #15 20/07/2008 - 09h12

Registered on : 14/12/2007

Offline Mail Www

Not bad work for an old bird.  :p

Love the phpbb theme, great work!

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).