Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

En raison d'un crash du second disque dur, il me sera difficile d'assurer le support durant les deux premières semaines du mois d'août.  La situation reviendra à la normale lorsque le nouveau disque dur sera arrivé et que le reformatage du disque principal sera fait.
Je rappelle que je suis toujours absente du jeudi soir au dimanche soir jusqu'à la fin de l'été !

Merci de votre compréhension.

Take note that because my second hard drive has crashed, I can hardly give support during the two first weeks of August. The situation will be back to normal once the now HDD is arrived and my main HDD reformatted.
I also remind that I am still absent from Thursday evening to Sunday evening until the end of summer !

Thanks for your understanding.

Important links - Liens importants

Règles - Rules | Présentez-vous - Introduce yourself | Problème d'inscription ? - Registration problem ?

RSS >  New Forumotion-Phpbb3 skin + Corrections
Ishimaru Chiaki #1 02/09/2009 - 01h45

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

It's been more than one week that I haven't posted any news and that I was more discrete.

This can be explained by the fact that I began to read the Eragon book and that I had a RPGaming urge lately, so this kept me busier.

Now, I give some news regarding my Forumotion styles.

A new FM-phpbb2 to FM-phpbb3 adaptation is online

I just finished adapting and optimizing the Stylize Darkred skin for Forumotion's phpBB3 version.  Like for Valentina, this required some touch-ups on buttons and some CSS fixes to optimize the rendering, and I also had to remake the profile buttons, so this will fit well with their positioning under the profile infos and for this, I used small icons I took directly from the subsilver buttons PSD file (as I couldn't get the prosiler PSD file) I found on phpbb.com.  Like Valentina, it is available only as a ZIP archive, hitskin isn't my priority.

Corrections in two existing styles

While touching up the panadmin.html file of the Stylize Darkred's phpbb3 version, I noticed that I forgot to modernize three HTML files on four, so this caused many broken links.  It's now corrected and the pack is updated.
I also updated Valentina, in order to apply other CSS fixes to finish changing the colors (some elements aren't influenced by the simple colors management at all) and also to replace the pics that are modifiable only by CSS editing, by recolored versions.  The style is now totally finished.

What will come next

The next adaptation is, I'm sure, is the one users of my FM styles are the most waiting for, since the next style that I will adapt for Forumotion-phpbb3 will be Stylize Darkgrey, a style that maintains its position withing the top-20 of most popular skins on Hitskin and that had the chance to be in the top-3 since I sent it, and I even had a request on this forum, to have this style adapted for other Forumotion versions..
Meanwhile, I have a request outside ID to continue.
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
heroisthai #2 20/12/2010 - 04h25

Class : ID Newbie
Registered on : 20/12/2010

It's now corrected and the pack is updated.
I also updated Valentina, in order to apply other CSS fixes to finish changing the colors (some elements aren't influenced by the simple colors management at all) and also to replace the pics that are modifiable only by CSS editing, by recolored versions.  The style is now totally finished.

Thank you very much

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).