Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

Ishimaru-Design > Tutorials, ressources and support > phpBB3 > Support > Re stylize dark grey and new forum

RSS >  Re stylize dark grey and new forum
Dan #1 15/06/2010 - 00h31

Class : ID Newbie
Registered on : 15/06/2010

If this is posted in the wrong place I apologize and please move as you wish.

Soon I'm going to be starting a new forum with a new host. My question revolves around phpBB3 and if I will be able to use the phpBB2 'stylize dark grey' theme in it. Please note I am not referring to prostylize which is for 3.

I really like the stylize 2 even more than the 3. Just a personal choice.

Is the stylize 2 compatible if it's placed in 3? I hope so.

Thank You

Dan
Ishimaru Chiaki #2 15/06/2010 - 19h01

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

No, it isn't compatible.  The differences in template coding and forum features (and thus, the pics) make the phpbb2 styles incompatible with phpbb3.

Making a subsilver2 version of my styles is in my todo-list but for now, I have more urgent things to do first, such as updating all my styles in order to fix the PNG color issue under firefox 3.6, and finishing the current chapter of my French Gimp tutorial before publishing it.
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
Dan #3 16/06/2010 - 09h23

Class : ID Newbie
Registered on : 15/06/2010

Ishimaru

Thank you for the reply.

In that case then I look forward to when you are able to update your styles, etc., and see some of your new designs. I will check back now and then to see how you're progressing.

In the meantime I'm going to take the prostylize and see what little modifications I can do on it - and be assured that your name will be in the footer credits.

Best Wishes

Dan

>  Fast reply

Ishimaru-Design > Tutorials, ressources and support > phpBB3 > Support > Re stylize dark grey and new forum

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).