Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

Les commandes sont pour le moment fermées jusqu'à nouvel ordre, mais je peux assurer le support.

Merci de votre compréhension.

Requests are currently closed, but I can do some support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Important links - Liens importants

Règles - Rules | Présentez-vous - Introduce yourself | Problème d'inscription ? - Registration problem ?

RSS >  Hi everybody
sanders #1 07/10/2010 - 02h57

Class : ID Newbie
Registered on : 06/10/2010

I'm sanders,
Hi to everebody from Italy, I have a forum using to leave people to exchange opinion abaut the work they do.  Im here because  I recently updated my style for phpbb3: pro_ubuntu and  I need some help with it.

Sorry, if my english is not so well :-)
Ishimaru Chiaki #2 07/10/2010 - 15h21

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

Hello and welcome !

sanders @ 07/10/2010 - 02h57 wrote:

Sorry, if my english is not so well :-)

This makes me think about my Mom.  Her English isn't as good as mine (she's French), and she works in a biomedical lab as office clerk.  Lately, she had to do phone calls in order to renew diagnosis kits that are needed for the lab, and most of the time, she had to deal in English because the person who answered doesn't speak a single word of French.  Fortunately, the person was comprehensive and made the effort to understand and to keep it simple, and for the first time, Mom realised that she thought in English !

I'm French too, but more used to English, thanks RPGs and my two years of moderation on forumotion. ^^
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
Blood #3 09/10/2010 - 15h20

Class : ID Mod
Registered on : 14/11/2007
Sex : Male

Viva l'Italia :lol:
(Seriously, spent a great holiday with my girlfriend there :love: )

Welcome upboard Sanders
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).