Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

Les commandes sont pour le moment fermées jusqu'à nouvel ordre, mais je peux assurer le support.

Merci de votre compréhension.

Requests are currently closed, but I can do some support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Important links - Liens importants

Règles - Rules | Présentez-vous - Introduce yourself | Problème d'inscription ? - Registration problem ?

RSS >  Last week's server downtime
Ishimaru Chiaki #1 13/07/2011 - 19h04

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

Hello,

The server that hosts Ishimaru Design and my three other sites was having problems.  Sometimes, the server didn't respond ("Server not found" message under Firefox), sometimes only MySQL wasn't responding, and sometimes the websites were accessible, but for only short periods of time.  These downtimes were usually sparse and short, but this time, it happened at the worst moment, as the admin is on vacation from July 8 to July 17 with no internet access.  I thus had to leave a message on his Facebook wall in order to ask his friends to try to contact him for emergency.  Once he'll be back, he will surely post about this issue on the support forum (sorry, French only), so stay tuned !

But since I'll be on vacation from July 14th to July 31st, I wrote this message in advance, so when you'll read these lines, I'll probably have left already.  So, in order to have this message delivered and to have this board monitored, I gave the accesses and backups to Tristou and Blackhawk which are two people I had as colleagues in past projects and that I can trust.

I am sorry for the inconveniences that are out of my control.

Cordially,
Ishimaru Chiaki

ps : The works on this site's future version are progressing nicely.  The migration script to convert this board to FluxBB has just been finished and I began to adapt the website so it can function with FluxBB 1.4 sessions.  This migration became necessary, for we have no news from CB's developer for a few months aready, which isn't a good sign regarding the maintenance.
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
Ishimaru Chiaki #2 14/07/2011 - 00h26

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

I thank Tristou for posting the message I asked him to post.  I didn't expect the server to be up before I leave.

I so take the opportunity to post the link to the thread related to the server downtime on the support forum (sorry, it's in French, but you can try with google translation, even thought automatic translation usually sucks) : http://forum.servhome.org/index.php?topic=8187.0
Willy will surely reply to this thread when he'll be back.

See ya on August 1st !
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).