Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  To Tuto or not to tuto, Heartgram
Blood #1 17/07/2010 - 09h32

Class : ID Mod
Registered on : 14/11/2007
Sex : Male

Hey Ishimaru :)

I found an image which I found really sweet, a heartgram. It's a sort of heart arranged in a celtic-like diagram.
I figured a way to do one one Gimp, hence my avatar, using mostly the path tool. Do you think it's worth putting into a tutorial? I'm hestitating because it's mostly a question of using the path tool and visualising what you're trying to get at in the end.
Edited by Blood on 17/07/2010 at 09h33.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ishimaru Chiaki #2 17/07/2010 - 22h22

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

Why not ?  Some people might ask how you made it.

And btw, thanks for the cleanup, I really had no time to do it

(and the new userbar is sooo cute ^^)
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
Blood #3 18/07/2010 - 18h26

Class : ID Mod
Registered on : 14/11/2007
Sex : Male

The clean-up and the userbar felt necessary, although I'm not too please with the userbar :pinch:

For the tutorial, I've started it. I'll try finish it tomorrow or the day after if needed. For now, it's visible here;
http://forge-test.editboard.com/public-zone-f3/the-gimp-making-a-heart-knot-t144.htm
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ishimaru Chiaki #4 19/07/2010 - 00h53

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

Take your time :)  Anyway, on my side, I've just upgraded my Ubuntu to the latest stable release, and now my computer purrs like a kitteh (normal, the version is codenamed "Lucid Lynx", LOL).
Once the 200+ updates installed, I installed GIMP, Emesene and Inkscape right away, and I still have some configuration to do, such as setting up LAMP for local testing.
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).