Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

Ishimaru-Design > Tutorials, ressources and support > phpBB3 > Support > Online/Offline Notifications

RSS >  Online/Offline Notifications
Cero #1 09/07/2010 - 07h39

Class : ID Newbie
Registered on : 09/07/2010

Just curious as to why I cannot see them? They exist in the files, but I can never see them on the board.

Would there be a way to add the icon back into the theme?

Also, for clarification, I am referring to the Online/Offline icons in the postbit while viewing a thread.
Edited by Cero on 09/07/2010 at 07h40.
Ishimaru Chiaki #2 09/07/2010 - 13h49

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

Which style ?  I know there were some errors in my styles, but I have updated them last Tuesday, so when did you download it and where ?

by the way, forgotten something ? -> http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org/forum/forum-tg13,the-hall-introduce-yourself-presentez-vous.html
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)
Cero #3 09/07/2010 - 20h48

Class : ID Newbie
Registered on : 09/07/2010

Ishimaru Chiaki @ 09/07/2010 - 11h49 wrote:

Which style ?  I know there were some errors in my styles, but I have updated them last Tuesday, so when did you download it and where ?

by the way, forgotten something ? -> http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org/forum/forum-tg13,the-hall-introduce-yourself-presentez-vous.html

Oh sorry, forgot to say that it was Prostylize Darkgrey, and I don't have the updated one cause I originally downloaded it about a month ago from the PHPBB site. I'll go look into the update, and then go from there.
Ishimaru Chiaki #4 10/07/2010 - 01h08

Class : ID Admin
Registered on : 12/11/2007
Sex : Female

Offline Mail Www

Then all you have to do is to download the one that's available here, so your problem will be solved.  One of the bugfixes for this style concerned a wrong extension issue for the online icon in colours.css

On phpbb.com, it will take a while before my updates will be approved, as I sent them only a few days ago.  Meanwhile, I'll update my styles' FAQ on phpbb.com to notify the update.
parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ANXIETE_SOCIALE in home/ishimaru/social.php on line 1My portfolio (only available in French for now)

>  Fast reply

Ishimaru-Design > Tutorials, ressources and support > phpBB3 > Support > Online/Offline Notifications

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).